Wow, you people really can’t get enough, can you? Another personal question/answer post becomes a “top post” on this blog. Since this is a political blog, all this attention to its author (and lack thereof towards the potential leader of the free world) makes me a bit nervous!
But hey, I’m all for giving you folks what you want, so here are another “25 questions”:
1. If you were to choose a new name for yourself, what would it be?
Mohammed — so I, too, could have the most popular name in England!! (ugh)
2. If you were given an extra $10 in change at Walmart, what would you do with it and why?
I probably wouldn’t notice. I’d just shove it in my overstuffed wallet while BlackBerrying and talking on the phone.
3. What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learnt from your past relationships?
Never trust anyone. Ever. And that people’s morals and loyalty are determined solely by their options at any given time.
4. What’s one of your worst habits?
Working in media.
5. What was the best day of the past week for you – why?
Tuesday — The day I gave a talk at the Congressional building on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC.
6. What are you wearing today which is most reflective of who you are?
My gym outfit.
7. Choose a unique item from your wallet and explain why you carry it around.
Chap Stick — Because the humidity is at 30% right now in NYC, and my face would look pretty bad if my lips were to fall off.
8. If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be and why?
I’d look a little less capable of kicking ass — because that tends to intimidate insecure men, of whom there are far too many.
9. Share one of your most embarrassing moments.
When I was about 7 years old, I was doing a hula dance in front of hundreds of people at a concert, and my coconut bra fell off. I kept smiling and dancing, as I was trained to do in such circumstances, and was glad that the stage lights were so bright that I couldn’t see everyone laughing.
10. If you were given a million dollars and 24 hours to spend it in, (no depositing it in the bank or investing it) what would you buy?
Real estate in NYC. It’s like putting money in the bank — only with way better interest.
11. Who is your best friend?
12. What is the best thing that has ever happened to you? I refused to listen to people.
13. What is your biggest regret?
That I refuse to listen to people.
14. What career do you plan to pursue?
That of a multi-faceted entrepreneur. Little boxes are for dolls, and specialization is for insects.
15. If you had three words to describe yourself , what would you choose?
Determined, survivor, original
16. When is your birthday?
17. What is your favorite dessert?
Chocolate. I am a serious addict, and there are no meetings for this kind of addiction. So…yay!
18. What is your dream car?
The big silver one that goes underground on rails in NYC and takes me wherever I need to go — within about 2 blocks.
19. What is the worst relationship you have ever been in?
You mean I have to just pick one?
20. What is your biggest pet peeve?
21. What is the thing you look for the most when looking for a possible boyfriend/girlfriend?
I don’t look. People who do are asking for trouble.
22. What is your favorite passtime?
Working, gym, movies
23. If you had one day left in this world, how would you spend it?
With family — and because they also have all the cute animals!!
24. What is your favorite disney movie?
Pretty Woman: The one about the hooker who meets her “prince charming” client. Bambi (the deer, not the hooker) isn’t too bad, either.
25. What is the worst thing someone has ever done to you?
Try to get themselves out of trouble by inventing and spreading public lies about me to deflect attention away from their own bad behaviour.